Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Made a list and checked it twice - off to Florida for the winter

Packing the motorhome for an extended trip takes some planning. I made several lists to make sure we had everything on board we would need, meds, food, clothing, phones, iPads, chargers, etc.

We departed last Wednesday 5:45 am to beat the traffic around DC, 8 degree temp. As we crossed into Virginia just south of DC I remembered I left my iPad on the kitchen table following breakfast. Bummer, that was our connection to the Internet, email, blog, etc. turning back would have put us in the middle of rush hour and cost us close to 3 hours of travel time. We decided to press on and once again we had to impose on Kim to retrieve the iPad and Fedx it to us. Should have checked that list the third time inside the MH before driving off.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment