Sunday, July 12, 2009

Back to the Barn

When we left Missouri Thursday morning we had only one mission, to get back home to Maryland. It's kind of like a horse who at the end of the day wants to get back to the barn and doesn't want to stop for anything. We arrived home yesterday (Sat.) after 1100 miles on I70 and some intermittent problems with the diesel turbo cutting out. Had a great time on the trip, covered over 7K miles in the 8 weeks.

I'm not sure how many have been following the blog, there were 9 that registered as followers and some more that didn't register. I would be pleased to receive your comments on what you thought of our travel blog, + or -. You can email me at halsey6418@msn.com

This will be the last entry until we take off on another trip. Thanks for keeping up with our trip.

Bye for now, Halsey & Nita

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your trip. If you tell us now when you expect to go again we'll know when to tune in next.

    ReplyDelete