Monday, June 22, 2009

Capital Reef National Park
















In the wilds of Utah have not had much wifi access to make new posts so am somewhat behind. Capital Reef is another outstanding Utah park with great sights and hiking trails. We got a nice site in the park for last Tues. and Wed nites, handy to many trails and full of Mule deer.
Pics: 1st 2 hike through the Grand Wash, view of park from hike up in the ridge, campsite, and pink rocks and pink lady.
Still behind will catch up later, gotta run to Salt Lake to meet my son Chris for lunch.

1 comment:

  1. The "View" from there looks so beautiful, and so desolate. I hope you had a nice time with Chris and Kathy, I'm sure they loved your visit. A little more quiet this week, I guess without all the relatives, but I'm sure you miss them. Rosemary and David facebooked me this week. I think Rosemary is the oldest friend I have on facebook!! I need to send them some pictures for the family tree or something.
    Victoria is in OC all week with a friend and Mark is in Houston. Austin moved in and is in his old room. Tyler realized that he's not getting his old job back any time soon, so he is on a mission to find another job. I'm hosting book club, wine group and the graduation party this week, so I don't need to tell you what I'll be doing!
    Enjoy the View!
    Love to you both,
    Kariann

    ReplyDelete