Thursday, March 20, 2014

Dis Asster

While on our way to Gulf Shores Alabama we made a stop to fill up with diesel. While pumping fuel I asked Nita to run in the store and get me a big cup of cappuccino. We finished fueling, Nita placed the cappuccino in the holder and off we go down the road at 55 mph. The cup had a lid with a little protrusion you could suck the coffee out with out spilling. After getting settled down and on cruise control I picked up the cup and took a big suck, nothing came out and I tipped it up further, the lid came off and I experienced a lap full of hot, steaming, sticky cappuccino. I did a 55 mph shuffle trying to cool off the crotch area. Meanwhile Nita is doing contortions laughing her ass off at my predicament. I finally found a turn off several miles down the road to stop and change clothes. I think Nita might have needed to change hers also. It's nice that I can entertain her with my pain and suffering, the other night I whacked my head on the microwave door that was left open, I yelled and uttered some 4 letter words, again a rollicking good tear producing laugh for her.
Last night we had dinner with our friends Lynn and Claudia, and Glen and Lynn at Lamberts in Folly, they are famous for their throwed rolls. A waiter comes out of the kitchen with a cart of freshly baked hot rolls, he asks who wants hot rolls, hands are raised and he accurately throws you a roll from across the room, most catch them and they are delicious.
Lynn hearing of my accident, and me claiming I was blistered from the hot cappuccino accident, produced a little one inch square bandaid suggesting it would adequately cover the wounded part. That's called adding insult to injury.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments: